Uniworld - JEWELS OF SPAIN, PORTUGAL & THE DOURO RIVER
Discover one of Europe’s best-kept secrets, the dramatic Douro River Valley.
Experience three legendary Spanish cities: Salamanca, the lovely “Golden City”; Madrid, renowned for its museums, stately royal palace and vibrant nightlife; and Toledo, the city of El Greco and a magnificent tribute to the three great cultures that forged Spain.
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the chic Queen Isabel
- 2 nights in Lisbon at the InterContinental Hotel (or similar) with breakfast
- 3 nights in Madrid at The Westin Palace (or similar) with breakfast
- 11 days of hosted excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options
- 7 UNESCO World Heritage sites
IT’S ALL INCLUDED: All gratuities for everyone onboard and onshore; personalized hosted shore excursions; in-suite butler service; scheduled airport transfers; unlimited beverages, including incredible local wines, craft beers, and premium spirits, such as Grey Goose and Glenfiddich; all meals, prepared with the finest and freshest local ingredients; onboard fitness center and exercise classes led by professionally trained instructors, as well as complimentary bicycles for use onshore; entertainment and Signature Lectures; ship-wide Wi-Fi; and more.